Adding Provider and License key
To access the design set from OxyBoot (let say “provider”), you need to set up a proper connection to our site.
When you purchased a design set from our site, you will email given a Connector String and License after purchase.
Connector String contains a configuration allowing your site to communicate to the provider site securely.
License is needed to authenticate you on our site. Your license is your identity and used to manage the access to design sets and the expiration of access (if subscription-based).
This documentation will walk you through adding providers and license key.
Adding provider and license key to the connector plugin
- Navigate to the Oxyboot Connector menu on the sidebar of your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click the Add New Provider button. A new form will show up, and please fill in all required fields.
Connector String: fill in the field with the Connector String you receive when claimed a design set.
- Then click the Save button
- Your provider was added successfully, on your new provider, click the Manage License button.
- In the Provider Detail page, fill the Add License key field with the license you receive when claimed a design set, then click the + Add button.
- Congratulation, you have set up a connection to access your design set.